All things #TeamInternet, Books, TV shows, Music, Fashion, Beauty, and more! Join me on my journey of ranting, fangirling, and deep talks. It's gonna be one hell of a ride..

Saturday, February 21, 2015

TV Shows I'm Covering Soon!

Okay, so I didn't know what to post, but I didn't post in forever and I felt compelled to post something so I thought I'd post a list of all the TV shows I'll be covering in the near future!

The Vampire Diaries (I still have no clue how I'll cover and review six seasons that I've already watched but yeah)

Pretty Little Liars  (same goes with five seasons of A)

Arrow  (I'm a few episodes behind but I'll catch up on this soon!)

Elementary  (I'm absolutely in love with this show but I'm on the second half of the first season so bare with me)

Beauty and the Beast  (It's been ages since I watched this show but I'm think I'm on the first half of season two?)

I'll be covering more shows as we go along including Teen Wolf, a Review of all six seasons of Gossip Girl, and a lot more! So stay posted on all your favourite shows by subscribing to my blog!

Ciao xx
Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment