All things #TeamInternet, Books, TV shows, Music, Fashion, Beauty, and more! Join me on my journey of ranting, fangirling, and deep talks. It's gonna be one hell of a ride..

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Introduction

HELLO AMAZING PEOPLE!

I have a lot of names, mainly because I'm called by my pen name, middle name, and actual name. These names include Hanna, Lea, and Grace, you could call me whichever you prefer, really! This is my blog, and it will include everything from #TeamInternet to Tv show obsessions, Movie reviews, Book Reviews, Product recommendations, Music and album reviews.. etc etc. It's basically me babbling about my every day life and popping different advices here and there.. 

I'm a very calm and collected human (unless I'm fangirling over anything, then I'm not so much of a calm and collected human) so don't hesitate to contact me anytime on any of my social media websites! I will be more than happy to answer you and chat and talk and all that jazz!

So, I hope you enjoy my posts, and I will see you guys soon in my next post when I'm actually talking about something useful.. 

I love you! 

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment